Would you like to encourage others?
Here you’ll find an ongoing list of the many wonderful ways people can be an encouragement to others. Whether it’s your spouse, your family, your friends, your coworkers, or even your boss …uplifting others and being a bright spot to help them through a tough time in their life, or just a rough day – can mean the world to them. Shine for Jesus and bless those around you daily. Love2EncourageYou hopes to make this section of the site full of many helpful resources to use for encouraging yourself and others in your life. May you truly be blessed.
How does one go about being an encouragement to others? Sometimes it can be as simple as that state of being who you are – an encourager, or someone who genuinely cares for another and wishes to uplift their heart and mind at that moment. Encouragement can also be carried out by something that we go out of our way to do for another. Many times it’s in the words that we thoughtfully say to our fellow man that help encourage their heart and keep them going that day.
Here is a starter list with a few ways to consider being an encouragement to one another:
- Leave a note with words that lift the spirit and bring a smile.
- Be there as a listening ear and support when going through a trial or loss.
- Let your speech be sensitive, considerate, thoughtful, and wise in all circumstances.
- May your eyes be observant to the needs of others, and may your heart be filled with patience and kindness.
- Giving words of praise for a job well done (especially when one’s day has been difficult) can be like words of gold!
- Purchase a thoughtful gift – maybe even one from the Christian book store – to bless to someone in need of encouragement and give them the tools they need to stay encouraged throughout the year. Music, books, devotionals, a new Bible, family style movies and so much more is available to be used as a blessing and a reminder of how much our God loves us.